Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kids

Okay, so about the middle of the summer Amber comes and says she has something growing on her foot. It was a small, smooth bump so I thought, no big deal probably just a bug bite or something. It grew and grew and grew. So I asked Scott's family what they thought it was and Holly said it was a wart. I didn't think so because it grew so fast and was smooth. But I tried the banana peel thing over it and the next morning it was black. And gross. And warty. It was like that for about a month before Scott finally decided to take action. He burnt it off with liquid nitrogen and now it is all gone. But I had to get a pic of how huge and gross it was! The camera doesn't do it justice.
I love this pose of Soran. She does this thing where she goes, "uh, uh, uh" and puts her hands on her hips like she is being so patient with you and why are you so stupid and can't figure out what she wants? She is very spoiled and I can't get enough of her!

No comments: