Friday, October 21, 2011

Growing from a wolf to a bear

The wolf print
My reward for helping the wolf advance
So excited to be moving up!!!
Christian turned 9 in August and advanced from a wolf to a bear in Cub Scouts. It was a cute ceremony and I'm so proud of him. Of all my children, Christian is the most anxious to complete things. He always wants thing done and on time, so scouts has been pretty easy for him. It's been good for me to spend a little individual attention with him, too. Good job, bud!
His birthday this year was pretty low-key. I felt a little bad, but as he has had large parties the past couple years I figured it would be alright. He wanted to play Wii and go swimming with Michael. So we went to the Massengales and he did just that. I love you, my sweet boy.

No comments: