Saturday, July 19, 2014

Repent

I haven't been very good at posting lately.  I have been telling myself that we are so busy enjoying life that I don't need to worry about getting stuff written down and pictures taken.  But in reality I love having our life documented and being able to look back on it.  So I am going to repent and do better.  I have so many things I need to get down, but I will start with the most recent (I learned that at a scrapbooking party--just start with what is most fresh and exciting).  Here goes:

Family Reunions 2014

Thompson reunion 2014 up Provo Canyon

Not quite sure what Alyssa is doing in the dirt

Cousins!!  Hiking at Cascade Springs

Reece reunion
Scott and Matt (the boys dunked the canoe about 10 seconds in--Scott handled it really well, for him. He doesn't like getting wet unexpectedly)


We actually rowed that thing down the river while we sang "Row row row your boat," of course.

This was one of the beautiful views on the river.  Cotton everywhere like snow.












Sweeney 2014.  They had a cotton candy and snow cone machine to celebrate 75 years.  My kids couldn't get over the fact that it was free.




Egg toss.  Lyssa didn't get an egg on the head this year.  Scott did pretty well at horseshoes,  but Nick and his partner won.




2 comments:

Karen Reid said...

Looks like so much fun! It makes me sad I missed it....:(

Jeff said...

Love it, thank you for the update.