Saturday, July 19, 2014

Girls Camp

Wow, girls camp was a lot of work this year, but it was so fulfilling!  We had 30 girls go and 10 leaders, and I was in charge of food, crafts, games, and taking care of 40 people for the week.  It turned out really well, but I was tired by the end!  Highlights: I survived 3 almost-serious burns (I singed my eyelashes and hair), women in Christ's life walk, slingshots, glow in the dark night, star party, early morning hike, secret sisters, and I loved being with the other leaders and the girls.  What an amazing group of women.

Celebration


Alyssa with her hair washed and braided.  It was so beautiful.


Hiking up the mountain to water the baby trees.


Glow in the dark night


I was actually so busy this year I didn't get many pictures taken, so these are kind of lame.  But it was gorgeous and the spirit was amazing!


No comments: