Saturday, July 19, 2014

Visitors


After the 4th of July (which I didn't get ANY pictures of this year) we had Brooklyn and Bryant come stay for a week.  We had a lot of fun: booths at the craft fair, swimming, ice blocking, hike the Y, tubing down the river, Lowes Xtreme Air Sports, Bean museum, ice cream, slushies, night games, dinner up the canyon with the Jeppsons and just hanging out.  Soran loved Brooklyn, and Christian loved having a buddy around 24 hours a day.  It was a nice visit.  I didn't get any pics except this one:


I wish I could say the 4th was as great as usual, but we downplayed it a lot this year.  I didn't do the run because I didn't register in time (camp sucked up all my time the week before).  Then we watched the parade on TV (lame!) and then went to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 with the Reeces.  Then we had dinner with the O'Connors and went to watch the firework at Fox Field.  It was relaxing, but I love to celebrate the 4th to it's fullest extent.  Next year!

No comments: