Saturday, July 19, 2014

Matt's graduation party

All I can say is, I am super glad no one got food poisoning or died.  The End.  Just kidding, but that was my biggest concern.  When we heard Matt was graduating from college, I offered to throw him a party.  Well, that turned into a luau with a real pig.  Not sure how, other than the Thompsons love their meat, so it was a chance to go big.  We got a whole pig and dug a hole and cooked it for 24 hours.  I heard it turned out pretty good.  I wasn't brave enough to try it.
Cutting it open (pit in the background)



The rest of the spread

The head and teeth.  I heard someone ate the eye, but I didn't see it.

The graduate and his 6th grade teacher


We had a great turnout and it was fun, but as I said before,  I'm just happy no one died.


No comments: