Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My baby's one!

Pink cupcake with one candle
Princess Kayla and Princess Alivia
Soran on the swing with Grandpa
My baby turned one on April 22nd. Soran has been my blessing baby. I don't know what I would have done with a different child this past year. She has rolled with everything and still been the happiest baby we've ever seen. I am so grateful for her. We went to the park and had a picnic lunch with grandparents and cousins. She was absolutely covered in dirt by the end of the party. She was crawling and dragging her food with her. She was also spoiled, of course.
Since then she has started walking and says her first word, "uh-oh." Scott keeps trying to get her to say daddy but no such luck. She seems very content with her one word. She puts up with most of the kids loving on her (there are a lot of kids around who are constantly hugging her) and loves to be outside. Thank goodness she's walking so she doesn't get covered in dirt when we go out. Since she was born on Earth day I told Scott I want to plant a tree for her on her birthday. We planted an apple tree at Ben's house this year.
I love you baby girl. Happy first birthday!



No comments: