Wednesday, August 18, 2021

March

Boy did we celebrate Amber's birthday!  We went to Boondocks, out to eat, and got pastries a couple times. 





We used to love to take the kids to Sciencepalooza, so I got tickets this year.  But it's really made for little kids, sniff sniff.  We took Soran and Halle anyway.  They loved the animals and the experiments.

Easter dresses

Just another day at work

Xela asked Soran and I to help at Josh and Alex's bday party at the aquarium.  We each had a group of 6 little ones, but Soran was definitely the most popular one.  They followed her around like little chicks.  

Dad and Lyssa discovered the tastiness that is Korean BBQ and have gone several times.  Their favorite is the chicken gristle.  Yuck.  

Soran decided to take up volleyball this year and she really enjoyed it!  And she's pretty good!  Its her new favorite sport because you don't have to run.  


Dad and I went and saw Tale of 2 Cities when the Hale gave away free tickets as they opened back up after Covid.  It was a good show!  We are lucky to have such great drama in our state.

Pics of my missionary make my heart so happy.  And so does talking to him every week.  So blessed.  A lady moving from California had the missionaries helping her load up and sent me this pic.  I was so grateful I told her we would meet her on the Utah side, so Scott and I went to Sandy and helped her UNload her truck.  I was almost crying to be in the vicinity of someone who had been close to Christian!  haha


 

No comments: