Wednesday, August 18, 2021

July

 












We had Amanda for an extra week and we took her to hike the Y, her first In-N-Out, the 4th of July stuff, and Lowes.  We loved having her!





Let us never forget the summer of the bedbugs.  I took this picture hoping that one day I could look back at it and think, that wasn't so bad.  But it's been a pain in the butt. 

NEW YORK NEW YORK.  I put together a sisters trip in January when we were feeling rich, and it was an interesting experience.  It was nice to hangout with all us sisters, but I really prefer my own girls (and boys).  









1 comment:

jefftomb65 said...

The pool looks amazing, haven't had one for a couple of years now. I so want to see those double arches on our way to Yellow Stone if we ever are able to get out of here. It's great to see the family pictures and all the young girls lined up on top of the mountain. Not sure I'd like the stone walls so close, that would be a little scary for me but the canyon looks very interesting. I would love going out out into the real mountains like you and your family.
I love In And Out, we eat there every Friday night, I think that is what's keeping so young and healthy looking. Ooow, bed bugs, I'll have to check our bed now, we have mosquitos like crazy this year. New York, that had to be a great trip with so much to see and experience, next trip should be Phila. to see Independence Hall, Betsy Rosses house and all the history surrounding.