Wednesday, August 18, 2021

April

  Spring break--Soran got her junior high booster shots so we went and got a boba drink for her.  She was so brave!



We also went and found the hot springs in Meadow.  They were cool but not as much as the ones up Diamond Fork


Holly and Nick are remodeling the new house for Grandma and Grandpa so we went and helped tear down the walls.  Demo work is pretty fun!

Celebrated Grandma's birthday at Brick Oven.  So many girls!

Dad and I had our 27th anniversary from our first date.  How did we get so old?  We went to a fancy Italian restaurant, spent the night at the Anniversary Inn and then went to the Farmers market the next morning.  I love him so much and I'm so glad he asked me to go to junior prom with him forever ago!


The Bramblings group has been doing more hands on stuff.  They fixed our gate and then built Stephan's gazebo in a day.  

Tennis!  Amber didn't play at all this spring, but Livi improved so much!  She wound up finishing 2nd in regionals.  


Soran's 12th birthday!  It was a big one so I told her she could go all out.  She and Elizabeth decided they wanted to do Lagoon, so they started planning in February. They had a schedule, food, what rides, and all the plans.  It was cute.  Emily came along and we had a nice day.  The weather was so nice for April!


Getting ready for Italy!  And just being safe.  We got our vaccine.  Lyssa got the Johnson and Johnson and got pretty sick for a day, but recovered quickly.  

Can you believe this sunset?  This was one of the nights when I took Amber and Anna to get their nails done for prom!  

1 comment:

jefftomb65 said...

Very cool that you keep celebrating birthday's with all of the kids. The hot springs look wonderful, it would be so great to be able to do things like that again. It's really nice of you to be helping other people fix things and rebuild even gates.Sounds like another great Anniversary, you have a great guy there who loves very much. I tried tennis one time, my x wife seemed to keep aiming for my head or I just didn't move fast enough. Italy sounds interesting, if we ever decide to get the vaccine I'm going to be like Lyssa. And finally the sunset, I so love beautiful sunrises and sunsets, I need to start putting dates on them to keep them straight and maybe get rid of a couple of thousand of them. That is a very pretty sunset.