Sunday, June 14, 2020

January 2020

Started out the year partying with the Henlines.  Watched Pirates of the Caribbean this year.  


Amber and soran performed in their play, "The Emperor's New Clothes" the first week in January.  Amber was a herald and Soran was a seamstress.  So cute!


Hot tubbing with the cousins

Grandma and Grandpa gave us a gift certificate for Texas Roadhouse for Christmas.  We wound up eating seafood here instead, but it was so yummy!

And then we were off to--DISNEYLAND!  Alyssa was picked up by grandma and went to a Kpop concert while we spent the day in Vegas on our way to California.





Dad and I went to see One by Cirque du Soleil for his birthday.  It was an okay show.  It made me appreciate what good theater we have in Utah!


























What can I say?  It was pretty much a perfect week.  It was cooler than I was hoping, but in Utah they canceled school because of the winter storm, so at least we avoided that!  It was sunny and we enjoyed the beach and being together.

Scott and I needed some alone time so I stole him for the night and we went for dessert and a laser show.

No comments: