Friday, December 27, 2019

December

Christian just squeaked by and earned his Eagle.  So proud of him!

More orchestra concerts

Moment--December

Alyssa is home--yeah!!!

Ward Christmas party. They had booths you could buy food at.  Amber and Livi helped run some of them.  And Soran watched Ivy for Amber.  Amber's been watching her so she can earn money to go to Europe next year.




Thompson Christmas parties.  And we can't forget that Christian got smashed in the face with a ball.  Luckily nothing was broken.




Light the World Christmas caroling to the nursing home

Temple Square with the Henlines

 Livi got her own picture because she walked off without us.

Christmas crackers

 Christmas day!  It was a small Christmas as we gave the kids money for their various needs.  But we are going to Disneyland in February!!!




 Went and saw Little Women with my little women.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

All the pictures are great, the one that still makes me cringe is the one of Christian's scuffed face. Any picture of Scott smiling is always a great picture even though I know he is smiling most of the time anyhow. Love seeing the girls on the sofa and in front of the poster.
It's so great that the kids are into musical instruments and music, I am still having problems learning to play anything on my new guitar. The one picture I always look forward to every year is Christmas Crackers and this year is another great one, thank you.
I think what stands out the most in all of these pictures is how happy you all look, this blog always make my day a lot happier. Thank you for taking the time in your busy life to share all of these wonderful pictures, I love looking at them.