Friday, December 27, 2019

November

Tiffany invited me to go on her birthday trip to Vegas for the weekend.  We stayed the night in Cedar City with the girls and had Thai food, hot tubbed and stayed up too late.  Then we went to Jenn's house and hiked, talked a LOT and spent the night.


Daddy daughter date

Daddy caught the hunting bug and shot a duck.

Date night hiking the Y

Love watching the kids do their thing.  Amber did the sound for The Hunchback of Notre Dame--it was such a good show!


The youth part of Daddy's calling has gotten busier, but he loves to spend time with the kids.  They went to Moons Rare bookstore and saw so many cool things.


 Zoo trip!  It was snowing but warm and not busy at all!  And the animals were actually more active than they are in the summer.  It was a good time to go.

Thanksgivings--we had dinner 3 separate times.  On the weekend with the Thompson (Sorry no pics), Wednesday night with the Reeces with a Lego war afterwards and our won family on Thursday with Gator.  So much to be grateful for!



 Snowman/snowball fight of 2019

 
 Time with friends





1 comment:

jefftomb65 said...

November, one very busy month for all of you. Sounds like a lot of fun to get away with good friends to Vegas. Never went duck hunting but it sounds like it might interesting, I've never eaten a duck so I think I'd have to try it before hunting one. Amber must be really good with sound from the size of that board in front of her, I still have trouble tuning my guitar. I'll think about the zoo in the winter but I really don't get along with cold that much anymore and as for being Blessed I can't agree more, and you make me feel Blessed because you share a little of your life with me and others, thank you.