Friday, January 4, 2019

October




 CORNBELLYS--I love this place.  It was pouring when we got there but it cleared up and was pretty nice.  Foosball, corn maze, hay ride and this year we got turkey legs for everyone for finishing the Book of Mormon.  It was a little too much meat, but it was yummy!





 Scott and I at Thriller.  We almost have it memorized.  Such great show.



Thompson family reunion.  We went to the Crystal Hot Springs and it was perfect!  There were 3 different pools at different temperatures and a few hot tubs.  We laid around in the warm water all day.




 Daddy's FHE--practicing money



Halloween!  Amber and I as good cop, bad cop, Alivia's princess face and a unicorn jammy girl.
Amber was a pirate but I didn't get a pic.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Cornbellys!!!, Love seeing all the smiles at Cornbellys, one day I may show up there just to do the corn maze. Now I'm going to have that Thriller song in my head for the next month. Crystal Springs looks great, makes my hot tub look really small now, looks like a great place to spend a couple of days at. Only problem is, is the a woman dressed as a cop would come along and kick me out for loitering but maybe a pretty princess would come to my rescue.