Friday, January 4, 2019

July

4th of July!  Went to see Rebecca in Cries of Freedom 




 Running the 5k and a worthy effort at the 10k
 Parade!

 Stadium of Fire with the O'Connors.  We had a great time watching One Republic and all the fireworks.







 NVP Summer party at the rodeo


 My aunt Debbie passed away so Ben and I went to her funeral.  There is most of the Reece clan.
 Aunt Xela's birthday at Cheesecake Factory
 Cute girls at the Gutter of Fire

 Cousins at the Bingham family reunion 


 Harry Potter party with butter beer



1 comment:

Jeff said...

I copied those pictures of the stocks so that maybe during the summer or maybe sooner I can build a couple for my grand kids. Do you think it would be a problem if I kind of forgot about them being locked up in those for a couple of hours? You guys always seem to be running in these marathons, I'd be lucky to be able to run across the street. Good family picture in front of the only roller coaster I can do anymore, a nice slow one. I Love seeing all the fun, the smiles and very happy people knowing that you two are probably the root cause for all of it, God Bless you both.