Friday, January 4, 2019

August



 Christian is 16!  He had his birthday party at a "star fleet mission" place.  They were each part of the crew and had to complete a mission.  They had a great time.  


 Reece Family Reunion to Lagoon and a really fun playhouse





 I love Christian's face.  But like he has any room to talk.  He is constantly making weird noises and motions.  



Rainbow cousins

Back to school pics.  See what I mean about faces?  Christian--junior, Amber--freshman, Alivia--6th grade, Soran--4th grade

 Super proud of this girl who was voted Employee of the Month at her summer job with Scott.  She worked hard and hot.  

 Country dancing with the Henlines.  I was so excited but I was crap!  We have to go back.

 Green girls

 My bday.  Everyone was gone but us, so I took us out for dinner.  

 Back to school pic of Alyssa--freshman.  Wah!  She is grown up.



 Scott and I stayed at a bed and breakfast and went to a couple plays at the Shakespearean festival.  It was a perfect weekend.  I love this man.
 Christian replaced Alyssa with a bunny--Bruce.


No comments: