Friday, January 4, 2019

November


 Brittany's getting married!  Bachelorette party the night before.  We went to Los Hermanos and then ComedySportz.



 I love my primary class.  The boys are hilarious and I will miss them but happy get a new one!

 Christian's first date with me!  Scott Bell planned a group date for the next day so we hurried his date with me.  He was actually quite able.  He had good conversation skills and manners and I was a lot less worried.
 Soran the lunch worker
 Alyssa home for Thanksgiving




NVP Christmas party at the Block.  It was really good and we got a big fat bonus.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Sounds like a great party for Brittany, I'm sure they will be very happy together as long as he knows how to keep her laughing. It's good you feel that way about the kids in your primary class and they will probably remember you and the fun they had with you for the rest of their lives. First date with mom, that is great, It's always a good time to go out with mom. Love Thanksgiving, everyone home and all the food and all the leftovers that never seem to last long enough. It's nice to see you all so happy.