Monday, June 11, 2012

My baby's 3!

 Soran on her 3rd birthday. 

 Scott and I each decorated one.

 Opening presents (all the kids are excited).


Blowing out 3 candles (sniff sniff)!


Soran said she wanted a butterfly princess party, so on her birthday we went to the park and had a big dinner with the grandparents and cousins.  We played a couple games and decorated coffee filter butterflies.  Then she opened presents and we had birthday cake.  It was a gorgeous day and everyone was just happy sitting outside and soaking up the sun.  She was born on Earth day, and every year we plant a tree or another plant.  This year we gave Aunt Holly a lilac bush.  
I can't believe my little baby is 3.  I used ot make fun of people that carried around their 4 year olds, but I can totally see myself doing that!  She just seems small compared to my other kids.  And I have no one else to carry.
Soran is a sweet girl.  She is always happy and runs everywhere she goes at breakneck speed.  If she tripped, I think she'd skip a couple times before she stopped she's going so fast.  She loves to play dress up.  Oh, and one funny story I wanted to get down.  The only clothing she'll wear longer than a couple minutes is her swimsuit.  Well, it got really dirty so I put it on the washer to wash.  She saw it and started putting it on.  I took it from her and put it back on the washer and told her to leave it until it was clean.  She said okay, and then while she was climbing back up the washer to get it told me to go away.  I took it and threw it behind the machine, which is about 10 inches from the back wall.  Later in the day we're all sitting and eating lunch and she disappears.  Suddenly I heard a muffled voice yelling help.  I went into the laundry room and there she was, stuck behind the machine, trying to get her swimsuit.  That girl is determined.
I love you, So-So!  Happy birthday!

No comments: