Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blue and Gold

My sister-in-law is the cub scout leader and she goes all out for pack meetings. We had a western theme for blue and gold this year:
We had dutch oven chicken and potatoes, salad, rolls, lemonade and s'mores for dessert.

Amber's wanted

And Christian

And Lyssa
We had a yummy dinner followed by impromptu skits and awards. I didn't get to stay because I was in charge of YW that night, but I heard it was fun. We hit the ground running when we got back from vacation. Valentines parties, 3 book clubs, I was in charge of preschool, snowmobiling with the Kendalls and going out to see I am Number Four, and planning Amber's birthday party. We took today off and are spending it inside sleeping. Sometimes I am grateful for snow keeping us stuck inside.

No comments: