Friday, December 29, 2017

May

My little baby got baptized.  What a bundle of energy and sunshine she is.  I am grateful for her sweet, happy spirit.



This talented little lady won a spot in the Dixon art contest.

 Loved watching this guy play his cello with the orchestra.  Almost as tall as me!

Did the stake fun run with the family.  Christian beat me at the 5k.  Would have been disappointed if he didn't.  Everyone else did the mile.

And she danced away with her team this year.




While May is so crazy, I love watching the kids perform at the end of the year.  Alyssa did ballroom--with Daddy!, Amber was on a dance team and did piano and a play, Christian played soccer with his city league and won the Spanish Fork competition, Alivia was in piano and gymnastics and Soran did soccer and gymnastics.  

Even 40 year old ladies know how to party.  Murder party for Elizabeth.  Super fun.



No comments: