Saturday, December 30, 2017

July

Somehow almost all my pictures of the summer got erased. (Pretty sure it was kids who got their phones connected to our account and went through and deleted them--but anyway...) Here are a few I kept from July. We went to the parade and then Stadium of Fire to watch Aliya dance.  We also got to watch Voices of Freedom (?) which Rebekah played Joan of Arc. It was good. I love our country and that we get to celebrate it.  Christian was in San Fransisco at the time with the UVYSO.  He didn't know anyone on the trip and I am proud of him for going and making new friends and experiencing new things.  

July was also the month we got Triston, went to the Gutter of Fire, camping with the Massengales, and Pioneer Trek. I think those were the highlights but I can't remember.  Taking care of Triston took all my brain power.


No comments: