Saturday, December 30, 2017

August

Back to school pictures!  So cute!  Look how big they are.  It's crazy.
Amber's in 8th grade
Sophomore and Senior
3rd and 5th grade

 Triston.  What can I say?  You changed my life, the way I think about myself and the world, and I am sorry we couldn't keep you.  You are a great kid and I wish you the best.

CRUISE!!!!  Scott booked this clear back in May, but it couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  We (mostly me) needed a break so badly.  It was a perfect vacation--yummy food at a fancy restaurant every night, fun trip to Mexico to 4-wheel and ropes course, relaxing in the hot tub on the back of the ship, sleeping in and the best husband I could ask for.  





(We got so sunburned!)


 Had time to spend a day at the beach.  It was perfect weather.  

No comments: