Tuesday, June 20, 2017

March

One of my favorite pictures ever is one when we had just moved from Arizona and I took these 3 to an activity and they had their arms around each other and looked so young and scared and helpless.  They were best friends because they didn't know anyone else.  It was a scary time for them.  They have long outgrown that picture, but I love that they are still friends.  I wanted an updated pic, and when I dropped them off at a fireside I decided it was a good time for one.  They were not very compliant, but it still makes me happy to see them together!

 Pi day!  Alyssa and Amber

 Pretty sure Soran won the pie eating contest.  Notice Alyssa's copper hair.  She was supposed to dye it brown for nationals, but considering I had never dyed hair before, it was interesting.  It turned into a purpley red, which we added a lot of brown liquid to, but when it washed out it stayed copper for a few months.  She hated it, but it actually looked pretty good!



 Amber had a dance competition in Logan.  Its the first dance competition I have sat through, mostly because I couldn't leave (it was 2 hours away).  Soran and I had fun watching (see her brace?  She hyperextended her elbow while doing a cartwheel at school.  She LOVES gymnastics).

 Alyssa got asked to junior prom!


 Every time we finish the Book of Mormon we take the kids out to eat.  This time we splurged and went to Teppanyaki.  They had a blast!  It was a great way to celebrate.  



 Christian had his Eagle Scout project fundraiser.  He did a 5k/fun run.  It was a gorgeous March day (we were super blessed because after this it snowed and was freezing again for another month) and was well attended and he made over $1000 to feed the Haitians.  I was super proud to watch him.



While we were at the Logan dance competition, Scott took the other kids to the Sciencepalooza.  What a nice dad!  

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I am so happy that Christian's event went so well, I wanted so much for him to succeed in accomplishing his goal. Alyssa going to the Junior Prom and now the latest Amber getting her driving permit, your children are growing up to fast.