Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Love day

I love Valentines day.  I love to give things to my kids, the kids at school, and of course to my very own personal Valentine, Scott.  What's more fun than spreading love?
 I always get my kids a special treat for Valentines, and this year a lady in our ward was selling cookies.  They turned out gorgeous!  And even better, they were delicious!

 My and my Valentine

 Alyssa heading out to the Valentines dance.  I posted this pic cause it is so natural.  I love her.


 Soran had FHE and we played love games and then wrote nice things about each other on notes on our backs.  It was a fun evening.  

Livi was adament she wanted a fox, so we made a foxy Valentine box.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm not so much into Valentines Day anymore, I do buy a card,flowers and balloons for my wife and daughter and little heart shaped boxes of candy for all the grand kids but that's about does it for me. I'd send you guys one but I think Scott might eat it all and then he would have to hike P mountain at least once a week for a while but the cookies do look really good.