Monday, January 18, 2016

Daddy time

 I was throwing a baby shower on a Saturday morning and needed the kids gone, so Scott took them to the UVU family day.  They had green pancakes with ice cream, got to grab for money, played lots of games and came home with a lot of junk.  It was the first time he's taken all the kids out since his accident.  It was awesome!  I forgot what it was like to have help, and I think they had a great time.


 Daddy-daughter date.  A blonde and a red-head on each arm.  What a lucky man.


One bonus of having Scott a little broken is he likes to ride bikes since he has a hard time with most other kinds of physical activity.  I love it!  This summer we rode bikes a couple mornings each week and then usually at least one evening with the kids.  I have always loved biking, and now even more so that he's with me.  This was a dead owl we found on one of our rides.  It was right underneath an electrical power line, so we think it got electrocuted.  It was so beautiful still. 

No comments: