Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soran's 2!



I can't believe my baby is 2. She doesn't fit perfectly in my arms anymore. Her legs are too long and her body too big. She doesn't walk or crawl anymore, she runs. She goes into nursery happily by herself. She can get dressed and feed herself. It's bittersweet.

Scott videod all her birthday so we didn't get any pics except one of her cake. I love you, Soran! You are the happiest little girl. Daddy used to say you had happiness busting out of your face and it's still true. You are always happy and excited. You love your brother and sisters and watch all they do with awe, and they spoil you in return. You love to jump and are the best 2-year-old jumper I've ever seen. I have never had a baby as into things as you are. You love to figure it out by yourself. I wish I could keep you small, but it's so fun to watch you grow. Happy birthday!

No comments: