Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christian's baptism

Christian and his cake

Luncheon afterwards

Christian and Mom and Dad

Christian and Dad
I know some people may say that 8 is too young for children to decide what they really want. But I know that Christian made this decision on his own. I try to make sure my kids know what they're doing and ask them if they're ready to do it. He had no hesitations. I am excited that he has a constant companion with him now to help him.
It was a beautiful fall day. Sister Taeger and Cami spoke at his baptism and in the confirmation circle were Dad, Grandpa Reece, Grandpa Thompson, Uncle Ben, Uncle Jeremy, Uncle Mike and Uncle Nick. We had a luncheon at my favorite park afterwards. I'm so proud of you, Christian!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree Sara... I do the same thing. Christian congrats! We are so proud of you and sorry we couldn't make it down for your special day...