Thursday, December 16, 2021

October

 

The day after we got back from Italy was General Conference and we took our fall drive.  The short version.  Too much homework to get done.  But it was beautiful! 

Livi loves orchestra!  Especially when she's not on the end.

We didn't go anywhere for fall break this year so we decided to try out all the hot springs we could.  We started with the best one--Fifth Water Hot springs and then did Crystal Springs and then ended at Saratoga Springs.  





I love talking to this boy!  Even when he goes crazy and says he's never reading Harry Potter again or that he's gonna learn me how to study the Book of Mormon.  It makes my heart so happy that I get to talk to him every week and hear the amazing things he's learning and doing.

Another thing I love is golfing with this guy.  It is a great end to the week.  We just walk and chat and enjoy the weather.  The sunset this night was incredible.  

Cornbellys 2021!





And finally it was Halloween!  Dad has been wanting to do a hunter/deer theme for years so we finally made it happen.  Amber and Soran did a great job on the make up and it turned out super cute.  Livi was  a deer as well except at the ward party because she just got out of a tennis match.  


And Amber went to the Halloween dance with her friends.  They did 80s theme and dinner in a big tent.  She looked super cute.


I don't think I've ever taken picture of our Halloween tradition.  When I was growing up a man in our neighborhood made donuts every year, so I decided to carry that on.  It's been fun and people say they look forward to them all year.  Mom and Dad Thompson came and hung out with us a little while that night while the kids were out wandering the neighborhood.

2 comments:

jefftomb65 said...

We've missed our fall drive for the last couple of years now, it's been at little hecktic and no time for ourselves. The hot springs look amazing, I'm jealous, I wish we could get out of here and find some in Arizona.

jefftomb65 said...

The picture of the hunter is great but I wouldn't have the heart to shoot that pretty fawn.The donuts look fantastic, I didn't know you could make them that way. I've only seen machines that make donuts. Sorry but it's hard to see things right now so I had to post again.