Tuesday, December 29, 2020

September

My wellness room.  I love it.  It's made my job so much easier.

The YSAs had a boating activity and so Dad, Alyssa and Christian were gone all day.  They had a great time hanging out with the YSAs.


While they were off partying, I took the girls on an adventure.  We went berry picking and then hiked to some falls and had a picnic.  Then we made the raspberries into shakes.  Mmmm.

Mission prep is pretty intense.  Christian had a lot of interviews--for his patriarchal blessing, becoming and Elder and getting the Melchizedek priesthood, and to go through the temple.  Then we had all the shopping to do.  Which I loved.  I love seeing him in nice clothes.

We threw a baby shower for Brittany as well.  She's such a cute pregnant lady!

Christian's farewell talk.  They told us we couldn't invite anyone, but Scott called Nick and Holly at the last minute.  He did a great job.  


I don't even know when this is.  But I love this guy.  I love the way he eats, moves and breathes.

The girls haven't had many youth activities so I decided we would do our own.  One week we made macarons, we also learned to do something and they wanted to do a tour of the temples.  So we went to 3 of the temples in the valley and took pictures and talked about what happens inside.  It was fun!

No comments: