Monday, July 30, 2018

March

 Happy birthday, Relief Society!  So weird Alyssa is old enough to come with me.  I keep forgetting to invite her to activities.  But so glad she came!

 Happy birthday Amber!  My little mini-me turned 14 so I picked her up from school early and took her to The Chocolate.  It was so yummy!  


 Took my activity day girls to Girls Summit.  It was great to see all the possibilities all these amazing young ladies have!  Love being with them.

 This kid.  He studied for about 2 seconds and then I took him to the DMV.  He took 10 minutes on his test and then came and sat down next to me.  I asked if he passed.  He said he didn't think so.  Then they handed him his permit.  He was like, so did I pass?  And I was like, yeah, or they wouldn't have given it to you.  And he was like, I didn't know any of the answers.  Eye roll.  He said he just figured out it wasn't ever A or D, and rotated between C and B.  He makes me crazy!  I also went to the high school in May to pick him up early from school to take him out for a soda for his birthday, but when I got there he was stuffing.  Needless to say, he missed out on the soda.

 Malala take 2.

 Amber in The King and I.  She loves drama so much.

 Livi and Soso played soccer this season.  Livi had a great time, and Soren chatted it up with all her teammates and managed to play a little as well.

Hiking with the Henlines

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, yard work has been getting in the way of everything. Not sure I like Sara with a mustache but that's up to Scott. Amber's 14 and Christian has his drivers permit, my gosh, the time has flown by so fast, I can't believe these young people have gotten so big so fast. It's wonderful to see you all so happy and satisfied with life up there.