Monday, January 1, 2018

October

 What. a. Dork.  One day I hope he's embarrassed he used to wear his hood like this.

 FALL DRIVE 2017





 Getting ready for "the hunt"

 Livi the Fox.

 Practicing being Supergirl

 CONRBELLYS 2017







 Thompson Reunion in St. George.  We hiked to some beautiful falls, around Pioneer Park, went to a corn maze and had lots of good food.  And Scott and Christian went hunting and got a deer.  Thanks Uncle Kelly!





 After the reunion we visited the Massengales and Nicole was nice enough to take some family pics for us while we were hiking.  It was so beautiful. 

Scott and I got to see The Addams Family.  It was really funny and good.

 BYU had a life-size version of the ancient tabernacles.  We went for FHE and learned a lot about temple performances and traditions.

 Halloween










2 comments:

Jeff said...

Great, great pictures, especially the fall drive, I look forward to this one every year along with the family picture in the woods. I didn't know Scott was a hunter, that knowledge is very good to pass on to the kids. I'd like to see that creek coming out of the rock some day, that is a really pretty. You still look very involved in different things like fruit salad, an interesting picture. Super family one and all, so much love for one another, I only wish I was brought up in a family like this one.

Jeff said...

Still like that waterfall picture, always wanted to find a nice one like that and stand under it at the bottom and let the water run down on me. Now your going to tell me that it only runs during the winter, right?