Monday, January 1, 2018

November

 Alyssa helped me throw a baby shower for Rylie.  Good times.  
 Our ward had our Halloween party a little late.  And we got to have Josh and Alex with us.  They are so cute!





 Amber had her play, "Superhero super inferno" (or something like that) and she did such a great job! She played Gwen Stacy and even had an onstage kiss.


 Space Buns for Thanksgiving.

 Thanksgiving weekend was so nice we decided to hike to the hot springs.  It was beautiful weather and Scott also went fishing with his brothers and dad.

Scott taking me out to Sundance for his work party.  Love his job!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think Alyssa would be a big help to you at a baby shower and she looks as though she can also make the party a lot more fun. I like the face painting but the donut thing is what brought back a lot of memories for me. Scott would make a great Navy guy but I hope the tattoo washes off. Amber, what can anyone say except she always looks like the happiest, most self confident young lady in the world. It's nice to see all the happy faces and that you all get out and do things together. I love seeing you and Scott so happy together.