Sunday, August 3, 2008

Alivia






I already posted tonight, but I had some adorable pictures of Alivia I wanted to put up. She has grown so much! She is like a tall, skinny weed. Her legs have fluffed out since the cast came off, but it will be awhile before she walks. She has to wear a brace at night, but she doesn't let let that bother her. She rolls all over with it on. The kids love to play with her now, but she's not a very nice playmate. Her favorite thing to do is scratch them, but they laugh and so she keeps doing it.


We all love her, though, and life would be dull without her.

4 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

She is so cute! I love her hair.

gladent said...

I am afraid to show these to mom it will make her cry. DAD

Nicole said...

She is so cute Sara! She has even changed a bit since I saw her!

JKMeeks said...

She is so cute! I Love your new blog! Good Job! She has to be a patient child with all she has been through and you to.