Tuesday, June 5, 2018

January

New Years Eve with the Henlines.  We had such a great time!  And the Kendalls were able to make the last half as well.  We had egg rolls, made puzzles, played games, caught up, watched movies and watched the fireworks from the view.


How did we get so many big kids?  



 It was such a mild winter we hiked the Y a couple times in January.  I took the kids for MLK day and we hiked a couple weeks later on a Saturday.  Have to take advantage of this weather!  The kids sure whine about it but I think secretly they love it.

 Since Scott is gone on Wednesday nights with the 3 older kids, I decided me and the little girls would go on adventures.  They've been pretty lame, mostly visiting grandmas, but this time we went to the crepe shop and enjoyed the cool seating.

 At the end of the month it finally snowed!  We went sledding with the cousins and had a blast.  Best idea was the couple next to us took an air mattress.  Next year!




 After sledding Scott got us free tickets to the BYU basketball game.  Wells Fargo "sprited and dined" us and even bought Soran a cougar tail.  She almost finished it, which is gross.


 Alyssa's last PHS competition.  I was on the ballroom committee this year and so it was a super busy weekend.  She, of course, was lovely.  I helped with food and even got my own parking spot, which was worth it all.  haha.


 Scott on the red carpet showing me how it's done.


 Scott and I got tickets for the chocolate train.  I had a 4-hour training for work (I'm a lunch lady this year) on chocolate a couple weeks before so I was well versed in chocolate tasting and knew all the answers to the questions so we won a mug.  It was so nice to sit and chat and eat chocolate, of course!



1 comment:

Jeff said...

You probably have no idea how much I look forward to seeing new pictures and the short stories on your blog. I love watching your children grow up and watching you two grow older but for some reason that hasn't happened at all, not fair. I've always wanted to have parties at the house or even be invited to one, I am a little jealous of the picture of all the people having a great time. Cool picture of Soran and Live in one of those chair I love so much. The snow we never got but didn't really miss, as I get older cold is not good. Forgot to mention that I like Livi's hat and how good Scott look hiking the Y, is he still having any pain? The cougar tail looks good but I'd have to share it with about 5 people, so did dad get the rest of it? Sara and Alyssa look like sisters and Alyssa looks amazing in the dance picture. I think the last picture makes me the happiest seeing the two of you so happy together. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write all this down, you will never know how happy you have made an old guy. God Bless all of you and take care of each.