Sunday, April 26, 2009

Introducing...
















She's finally here! Soran Dawn was born on Wednesday, April 22nd (Earth Day--I thought we should have named her River or Tree or something) at 5:31 p.m. weighing in at 6 lb. 5 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.

I got to the hospital 41 minutes before she was born. Being so quick it was also quite painful and she wound up with a bruised face, but not quite as bad as Alivia's. She has been a perfect baby so far. She nursed right away and she sleeps well. She also puts up with the kids poking her in the eye, patting her head, kissing her all over and everything else that goes along with being this far down the line.

We don't have a picture yet of all the kids together, so I just put Livi's because it was the cutest. We are all quite taken with her and it makes me so sad to think she's my last. So I plan to enjoy every second and will post more later.

7 comments:

Brandy Young said...

Congrats you guys!!!
How exciting!
What a sweet baby!

Mrs. Burch said...

Congratulations! Soran is lucky to end up with such a fun family. Are you moving to Utah? I'll take a pic with all your kids ;-)

See ya! Congrats!!

Jim said...

Wowza! She is adorable. She is also so big. Then again, I have no idea what a real baby looks like, so you'll have to forgive me. Congrats Sara, you saved the best for last. Wink.

Michael, Xela, and Arian said...

Awww--so sweet! What a cutie-pie! Congrats!

The Jeppson Family said...

Congrats Thompson's. Can't wait to meet her...some day! She is darling.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Wow Sara, you're on the ball getting these pictures up so fast! Congratulations! She's so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Get some rest!

Nicole said...

Aaaaw she is so cute!!! You were right she was really bruised. The last picture she looks really good though! So little and cute! Can't wait to see you guys! And really hope it works out that you can move up! ~Loves~