Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We've arrived!



Our family is finally on the internet! We gave in to the craze and joined the rest of the world. Our blog name is all our intials (Scott, Sara, Alyssa, Christian, Amber, Alivia Thompson)--ssacaat. There was nothing open that included the name Thompson. Anyway, we are excited to be here! I will send a more updated picture when I figure out what I'm doing.

Today is Alivia's birthday! She is a big one-year-old. I can't believe it. I remember leaving for the hospital to have her like it was yesterday. With every kid times flies a little quicker. The kids are out of school for the summer and are already bored. Scott went to a Diamondbacks game with his work last night and had a good time eating the food, but not so much watching the game. What can we say? We're just not big sports people. More later!

5 comments:

amber:) said...

yea! I am so excited that you have a blog. They are so much fun and a great way to keep in touch with friends and family that you don't get to see often. Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how fast yourkids are growing.

Lisa said...

Yeahhhh I am SO excited to have another blog to stalk!!!
Love you guys!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yay! That's great that you started a blog. That's funny that Scott went to the D-Backs game last night--we were offered some tickets yesterday to go to the same game. We didn't go, though. Too much going on. Happy Birthday to Alivia! I'll call you when I get a chance.

The Jeppson Family said...

Welcome! I too am very old school. I am still too attatched to my email newsletters...I haven't made the jump to blogspace yet! Maybe I will...Someday! Matt comes home next week, and we will be in Utah the end of July...what are your plans?

Nicole said...

Sara!!! Yay!! I was so excited when I opened my e-mail and saw Thompson Blog~ I was actually going to call you but decided to check my e-mail real quick first. I love that picture of you guys~ I have it on my Christmas picture collage, every time I look at it I laugh and it makes me miss you guys even more! Happy Birthday to Alivia! love you guys!
& Welcome to the online world...